Tuesday 27 January 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

Its my birthday today! Although I feel I've already celebrated - had a nice night out on Saturday with a couple of lovely mates at Simply_Red. I love this restaurant, they put on a vegan special for us, as well as having a vegan option on the main menu. They even had a vegan desert!! (Very rare).
I celebrated with A yesterday, as I work on Tuesdays so she spends the day with Granny, and she wanted to see me open my presents. A got me this beautiful mug (with her own money, she proudly told me!)


the other side says: nothing can compare to the love and friendship we share. She even brought it to me in bed, filled with tea. What a lucky mum I am.

Not much else happening, birthdays take up so much time! So here are some pics I took on Sunday morning, on a walk round Findhorn_Bay.




6 comments:

alison said...

Happy birthday :)

Anonymous said...

Ooh lovely pics, and have a good birthday. :) xx

Lynn said...

Happy birthday to you!!
Happy birthday to you!!

Great header picture,that looks very much like a 10 year old girl with attitude;-))xx

Hannah said...

Happy birthday Kara!

K said...

Thanks for all your birthday wishes :)
Yes Lynn - she's developing more and more attitude every day! x

stefndawniy said...

Happy Birthday :-)
what lovely pictures

what a lovely daughter too :-)