Monday 10 November 2008

WE'RE BACK!!

And glad to be!
Had a lovely holiday, went to loads of good places and caught up with lots of nice people, but two-and-a-half weeks was a little too long for me. I get a bit claustrophobic in a house full of people, I'm too used to having my own space I suppose. By the end of two weeks I was just about ready to punch someone, nobody in particular, I just get to the point where I need to be ALONE! Anyway, I managed to get a grip and not punch anyone, but am glad to be home.
A had a great time with her cousins, very few falling out moments. There is only six months between A and my oldest nephew (M), the other one (D) is three years younger (and tends to get left behind a bit, but it doesn't seem to bother him too much). A and M are so different - almost opposites really, but they have always got on really well.
I'll get started with the pics - I took lots so I'll do it in stages over the coming week.


A family day out at Moors_Valley_Country_Park in the New Forest.
An interesting carving A and M having fun
These next two are A taking advantage of the (almost) empty local playpark while her cousins were at school. The orange thing was brilliant - loads of different games involving bashing and kicking
the big silver buttons. I found it very therapeutic.


1 comment:

R said...

Welcome back K & A! - Will look forward to seeing some more great pics soon x x